Accomplishing the dream...

We look ahead to the future for happiness, letting life slip through our fingers. Will we feel complete when the task is done or look back on how we missed so much fun? Self-exhausted and we cant see a thing, hurting those we love as well as ourselves. We have so much to be grateful for, but are we willing to open the door? Too frequently others see whats in front of our face, but were to blind to look as we're ready to race. Is this what life should be about? Money, fortune, fame or a big house? Family, love, friendship and laughter are what we should seek. Everything else will fall in its place so there's no need to compete....

My Blog Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Rest in Peace Gary Coleman

Ok, so I had to blog this one. I usually don’t voice my opinion on topics that everyone else is voicing their opinion on, but this one has be put out there. I’m very disappointed at the news I hear surrounding Gary Coleman death. God bless his soul and may he rest in peace. Why is it with every positive thing that is said about a person, there has to be a negative? I pulled this news alert I got from my local news station.




Gary Coleman, the child star of the smash 1970s TV sitcom ``Diff'rent Strokes'' whose later career was marred by medical and legal problems, has died after suffering an intercranial hemorrhage. He was 42.


Utah Valley Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Janet Frank says life support was terminated and Coleman died at 12:05 p.m. MDT.


Coleman, with his sparkling eyes and perfect comic timing, became a star after ``Diff'rent Strokes'' debuted in 1978. He played the younger brother in a pair of African-American siblings adopted by a wealthy white man.


His popularity faded when the show ended after six seasons on NBC and two on ABC.


He suffered continuing ill health from the kidney disease that stunted his growth and had a host of legal problems in recent years.


For more information, tune to 1110 AM, 99.3 FM, listen online or visit wbt.com



Host of legal problems……… well I don’t know much about what they are, and I’m not going to spend my time researching. All I need to know is that he was a sick person and could his legal problems which are due to his serious health condition that cost money to take care each and every day of his life have possibly caused him to run into financial issues? My first thought would be yes and I’ll leave it there. He was a sick man and it was beyond his control the way he was born and the health issues he was consumed with. So let’s celebrate that fact that he brought and showcased great and memorable times in the entertainment business and I’ll leave it at that! Stay positive.

No comments: