Accomplishing the dream...

We look ahead to the future for happiness, letting life slip through our fingers. Will we feel complete when the task is done or look back on how we missed so much fun? Self-exhausted and we cant see a thing, hurting those we love as well as ourselves. We have so much to be grateful for, but are we willing to open the door? Too frequently others see whats in front of our face, but were to blind to look as we're ready to race. Is this what life should be about? Money, fortune, fame or a big house? Family, love, friendship and laughter are what we should seek. Everything else will fall in its place so there's no need to compete....

My Blog Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

My First Follower!

I want to give a special shout out to my sister Maelean for following me on my Blog! I love you and appreciate having you as a sister. You are so important in my life and the hundreds of miles apart we are will never come between us. In honor of you I want to dedicate this special poem to you. Keep taking good care of my little nieces and nephew and by the way call me back! (lol)

This is for you!

Before I start I must say I searched high and low, website to website, but no poem or words could express how much you mean to me. So here I go freestyle…




There’s so much love in my heart


That I don’t quite know where to start


Sister, the apple of my eye


I love you with all my might


We have grown and evolved in many ways


Oh how I remember the days


You are a reflection of me


And never ashamed of your versatility


You’re a beautiful women, much more than a friend


So up to God, my blessings I send


I don’t have to hide my feeling or put on a disguise


Which makes me so very grateful for having you in my life


I’m not a poet just your Sister and best friend


So unfortunately this poem I must end!



I dedicate this poem to show how much you mean to me.

I Love You!

1 comment:

maelean said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me sister!!!! I love you and this poem really made feel special. It gave me a little flash back of our lives together growing up and reminded me of just how much i really miss you....

I LOVE YOU!!! Sarah,Chris,Pootie and KJ!!!