Accomplishing the dream...

We look ahead to the future for happiness, letting life slip through our fingers. Will we feel complete when the task is done or look back on how we missed so much fun? Self-exhausted and we cant see a thing, hurting those we love as well as ourselves. We have so much to be grateful for, but are we willing to open the door? Too frequently others see whats in front of our face, but were to blind to look as we're ready to race. Is this what life should be about? Money, fortune, fame or a big house? Family, love, friendship and laughter are what we should seek. Everything else will fall in its place so there's no need to compete....

My Blog Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Lovely Things in Life- Week 8 & 9

Realizing and appreciating all the many blessings for each and every aspect of my life. I have heard many stories of bad news seriously affecting the health of many love ones and I Thank God for all he's done for me!
Spring Break! Wow is all I can say....I stayed so busy enjoying the much needed time off, there was no time for blogging!

Spring Cleaning- almost complete, the majority done thanks to all the help from My Dear.

Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too! OMG that movie was great. Four stars from me.

Back to School and DayCare for the little ones!

Finally done with another dose of anibiotics for my little girl! Sometimes you don't realize how hindering antibiotics 2x's per day 10 day in a row can be....

Enjoying all the wonderful feedback and success of my future Book Club!

Well until next time, sit back, realize, and enjoy the Lovely Things in Life!

No comments: