Accomplishing the dream...

We look ahead to the future for happiness, letting life slip through our fingers. Will we feel complete when the task is done or look back on how we missed so much fun? Self-exhausted and we cant see a thing, hurting those we love as well as ourselves. We have so much to be grateful for, but are we willing to open the door? Too frequently others see whats in front of our face, but were to blind to look as we're ready to race. Is this what life should be about? Money, fortune, fame or a big house? Family, love, friendship and laughter are what we should seek. Everything else will fall in its place so there's no need to compete....

My Blog Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

1 Year of Blogging!!

So I’ve been blogging for a year now and my how fun it has been! You’ve had the opportunities to see my highs and lows, my ups and downs, my successes and failures in many areas of my life. I have to say I’m truly proud of myself. I started on this journey in an effort to lead an life of excellence. I started efforts to take action and responsibility for my dreams, opportunities and goals in life. I wanted to motivate and inspire people I know closely and those I’ve reached unknowingly. I wanted to touch many lives in many ways. I wanted to give hope for the unhopeful and love for the unloved. I need this all back in return which I got just from the views and visits and comments on my site. I knew that somehow someway I was making a difference. I wanted something to do in my spare time, I wanted to release thoughts and feeling I never thought I could tell the world. I wanted my blessing to be another’s blessings. I wanted to be different but special. I wanted this all to lead to my ultimate goal of excellence, of realizing what life was all about and how to live the prosperous life that many of us dream of.



Well I have to say that I believe deep in my heart that I have accomplished this and so much more. Throughout my days and/or weeks of non-posting, sometimes I felt bad or guilty that someone special might miss out on a choice of words they really needed to hear. This always gave me a push to want to keep going and to never give up. Somehow, I helped another that helped me back in return, just by being helped. Well the journey is not over, I have so much more to dream and say. This year has brought about a great positive impact and change in life and my goal still stands. So join me this year as I continue on my journey of excellence. Continue to be motivated and inspired, help and guide me on my journey, visit often and send you responses and comments my way. And yes I will actually be celebrating with my favorite Ice-cream this weekend!!!

No comments: