Accomplishing the dream...

We look ahead to the future for happiness, letting life slip through our fingers. Will we feel complete when the task is done or look back on how we missed so much fun? Self-exhausted and we cant see a thing, hurting those we love as well as ourselves. We have so much to be grateful for, but are we willing to open the door? Too frequently others see whats in front of our face, but were to blind to look as we're ready to race. Is this what life should be about? Money, fortune, fame or a big house? Family, love, friendship and laughter are what we should seek. Everything else will fall in its place so there's no need to compete....

My Blog Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Just When You Think You Got It Bad....

Wow, is what I say to thinking I'm having a miserable day and that there is nothing any one could say or do to make it any better. I really thank God and give him the highest praise for each and every blessing that he's given me. For keeping me and my family safe and healthy. For allowing us another day on his Earth to enjoy our lives, family, and friends. For keeping us out of the hospitals and under his care. I say all this because I came over to look at my blog this morning and I was checking the most recent updates on my "I Likes" visited blog list to maybe get some inspiration to help me along the way today, I ran into The Queen B's most recent post on the terrible situation that her family is going through at this time. They are getting much needed prayer that the situation improves and they make it through. I know she doesn't mind that I spread the need of prayer along to my fellow bloggers, family, and friends. I hope you all take this with you today and realize just like I had to how bad your situation ISN'T, and that you could be going through so much worse. Thank God for keeping you and your family safe and out of harms way. Thank him for your healthy state no matter how much improvement you think you need. Live life to the fullest and don't let another unworthy situation determine your state of being knowing that the next day or moment is not promised to you.

1 comment:

Don said...

I hope you all take this with you today and realize just like I had to how bad your situation ISN'T, and that you could be going through so much worse.

So true. Even in the face of clear adversity I never fail to tell myself that it could always be worse than it is. For the most part, it helps my mentality, even if it doesn't exactly help the situation. I suppose, as long as I remain positive I can always have enough sense and strength to see my way on through whatever problem.

So, yes, agreed.